Fusion

where the needs of the fleeter are met by the miner.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

ideas for the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
not_fake

PostSubject: ideas for the forum   Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:05 am

I understand that this will just add to the laundry list of things that need to be done, but I figure there needs to be a place for ideas that we have, either that we have seen in other forums, or things we just want to see on this forum. I would like to get the ball rolling by suggesting Usergroups. This is a functionality that is built into the forum that will help with security, I understand I might look like a paranoid, but I'm not posting some stuff on here till I can be assured that only members of the alliance can see it.

Back from my rant, this is simply different tiers of forum membership, this way communication can be made between groups of individuals that cannot be seen by anyone else. The great part is, the other people don't know about this. It will help if we have a council of rulers so that votes can be taken here without interference of someone making 30 accounts and raising the poll (surprisingly happened once). It will also make it so that anyone can get an account and participate in a general area, for diplomats of different alliances, without them getting access to what we don't want them to get access.

That would be the most important thing, but having more areas, such as other games, or a common room would be on my list as well. Keep up the good work!

no, really!
not_fake
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Nameless_Terror

PostSubject: Re: ideas for the forum   Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:45 am

I've managed forums like this for clans in games like Runescape. Its actually quite simple to set that up.

It's not paranoid, its good practice. I'd be happy to help with forum.
Back to top Go down
not_fake

PostSubject: Re: ideas for the forum   Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:11 pm

all the important things have been done, the rest can wait, post in security, and we'll try and delete the spies as quickly as they come. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ideas for the forum   

Back to top Go down

ideas for the forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1