Fusion

where the needs of the fleeter are met by the miner.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introduction to my self and idea for the alliance.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaId_

PostSubject: Introduction to my self and idea for the alliance.   Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Hi All,

I'm 23 years of age and currently going to the University of Davis, California. I have been playing ogame for 5+ years and have had some real fun time with ACSing and wanted to quit all my other accounts and dedicate time into this new way of fighting lol. im currently a miner as I plan to be for a while until i can eventually afford to build a fleet and obviously moons on all my planets.

Not_Fake asked me to give an idea about communicating since i have emphasized it a lot during the application. I think we should get some sort of chat like Skype or MSN . I personally have Skype and its a great tool to have. I have used it before in other universes ( now retired from ) and its a great tool to plan attacks and if someone needs deut for emergency attacks , it will be available for those whom are in need and also for rycs request etc.

I hope this idea can spark interest amongst the alliance , as I want to be involved in an alliance that can communicate thoroughly and regularly as its key for success in an alliance or organization.

Thank you all for your time and sorry for the lengthy idea.

-RaId_
Back to top Go down
not_fake

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to my self and idea for the alliance.   Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:39 pm

The main issue we have is that not much is happening, as of yet, forum membership is mandatory (hence my asking you to in the message), but not participation. I have also used skype, and agree that (this is how I have said it in the past) if the worst happens, it would be a great tool. I don't know why I haven't thought of it before!

Most of our communication is done through circulars (if you see 50 messages in your inbox, don't get too freaked out, there might have been a juicy conversation), and until it proves ineffective, that is how it will be done. As I said earlier, welcome to S_N and I hope you enjoy our company.

No, really!
not_fake

Introduction to my self and idea for the alliance.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1